I don't know if anyone has noticed it yet, but Hotmail has a fresh look. I also noticed that they don't send automatic advertisements in your signatures and now i noticed on my blackberry: The new hotmail logo is now on my menu...

Could this mean that they finally cooperate with BB ? So that your calendar could be synchroned etc. ?
    07-31-10 07:55 AM
    I don't know if anyone has noticed it yet, but Hotmail has a fresh look. I also noticed that they don't send automatic advertisements in your signatures and now i noticed on my blackberry: The new hotmail logo is now on my menu...

Could this mean that they finally cooperate with BB ? So that your calendar could be synchroned etc. ?

Unfortunately, this is wishful thinking. Since Hotmail/RIM/Verizon, whomever, scuttled Microsoft's IMAP equivalent, Hotmail has been using the glorious 1994 technology: POP3.

So far, Hotmail Wave 4 does nothing concerning smartphone delivery. No ActiveSync, no IMAP, nothing but good 'ole 15 minute delays from BlackBerry. I do believe Android is getting, or has ActiveSync for Hotmail and Live accounts.
    07-31-10 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD