Maybe there is hope for GamedayAudio or a MLB At Bat-like application for us. From the MLB mobile team blog:

"What is available for the BlackBerry Storm? I have the shortcuts, which are great, but would really like a more "multimedia" experience. Thanks.Russ

Hi Russ,
    The mobile team is working, as we speak, to make more multimedia content available to BlackBerry devices including the Storm, Bold and older Curves and Pearls in time for the start of the regular season. More information will be made available shortly. Thanks."
    04-03-09 10:12 AM
    Yes I heard the same thing. I suspect we'll get an audio product and MAYBE highlights. I doubt we'll get actual live video streams. We can dream thou!
    04-03-09 10:48 AM
    This isn't exactly the same thing but is there something I can use to get My teams schedule into my blackberry calender? Would be awesome to have the schedule right there on my home page.
    04-03-09 10:53 AM
    I'm not sure if they have the schedule, BUT the MLB has a pretty cool mobile page at...

MLB.com
    04-03-09 11:01 AM
    I wondered. Just would like easy access to my teams schedule. Same for other sports as well. Thanks for the reply.
    04-03-09 11:07 AM
    I wish I could transfer my gameday audio subscription and use it on my phone instead of paying however much per month they want. I'm looking forward to checking it out, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 11:08 AM
    Yes I heard the same thing. I suspect we'll get an audio product and MAYBE highlights. I doubt we'll get actual live video streams. We can dream thou!
    I already get video highlights through the text messaging + video subscription (home runs, etc.).
    04-03-09 12:46 PM
    I wish I could transfer my gameday audio subscription and use it on my phone instead of paying however much per month they want. I'm looking forward to checking it out, though.

I bet you could do that I would try contacting MLB.tv support. I believe their site lists a support number...

Grabed this text from the site...

If you have any questions please contact Customer Service at 866-800-1275 or e-Mail [email protected]
    04-03-09 12:51 PM
    Well, in the last couple days they rolled MLB Mobile Premium out. Pitch by pitch, replaces last year's GameDay application:

MLB.com Mobile Premium | MLB.com: Mobile

The only drawback is that it currently is only for 4.6+ devices (So, no 8330--makes me sad!)
    04-03-09 07:55 PM
    A very reasonable 14.99 for the whole season.
    04-03-09 09:57 PM
    Wow, awesome! And yes, $14.99 is very reasonable for a whole year
    04-03-09 10:05 PM
    Why didn't they make this work with the 8330 also, and do you think they will eventually.
    (I hope they will I am so so so ! Disappointed)

04-03-09 10:55 PM
    Anyone get confirmation whether or not support for the Curve 8330 is forthcoming? I cannot believe MLB would ignore such a large segment of the Blackberry market.
    04-04-09 09:39 AM
    Don't worry it will be out soon for Curve

----------------------

The service will be available on opening day.

Regards,

Adam Ritter
    MLB Advanced Media

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 2:09 PM
    To: Ritter, Adam
    Subject: Re: Gameday audio

Verizon, BB curve
    -----------------------------

What device/carrier do you have?

Regards,

Adam Ritter
    MLB Advanced Media

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 2:02 PM
    To: Ritter, Adam
    Subject: Re: Gameday audio

Will the app be out soon?

04-04-09 09:55 AM
    Oliva333, so does this mean all 8330 or just verizon. I have uscc and would love this. Do you know.

04-04-09 10:43 AM
    I'm thinking all 8330. Why would they leave any money (supscriptions) on the table like that. We will have to see monday....fingers crossed.

04-04-09 11:22 AM
    I don't have one of the big carriers so I hope this is available for the smaller ones as well.
    04-04-09 07:22 PM
    this is definitely in order.. opening day is a day away!!
    04-04-09 08:50 PM
    If anyone is interested we now have a Crackberry fantasy league on Yahoo. We have 9 teams so far and room for up to 20. Draft is tomorrow (Sunday) at 4pm ET More info in this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/fan...-league-196897
    04-04-09 09:20 PM
    This isn't exactly the same thing but is there something I can use to get My teams schedule into my blackberry calender? Would be awesome to have the schedule right there on my home page.
    I went to my defending "World Ph**king Champions" (-Chase Utley) Phillies website and under the schedule page they have an iCal & Outlook version of the schedule.

Loaded it into Outlook (my 8350i is provided by work and on a BES) and in no time, I have the entire year. It also included the coverage - radio, TV, etc. in the notes field.

YMMV, just a heads-up.
    04-05-09 06:42 AM
    Yeah I have the schedule for the Cubs on my 8900 but still waiting on a gameday audio or stat app for it!

Any updates?

04-13-09 01:53 PM
    Yeah I have the schedule for the Cubs on my 8900 but still waiting on a gameday audio or stat app for it!

Any updates?

Yep. On the last page there was! MLB.com Mobile Premium | MLB.com: Mobile

pitch by pitch, audio, etc etc.
    04-13-09 02:29 PM
    I went to my defending "World Ph**king Champions" (-Chase Utley) Phillies website and under the schedule page they have an iCal & Outlook version of the schedule.

Loaded it into Outlook (my 8350i is provided by work and on a BES) and in no time, I have the entire year. It also included the coverage - radio, TV, etc. in the notes field.

YMMV, just a heads-up.
    How did you get the calendar on your phone? I loaded it into outlook but it does not sync with my Bold.
    04-14-09 12:08 PM
    I was using the live pitch by pitch in class last night. Small but I loved it.

04-14-09 01:09 PM
    How did you get the calendar on your phone? I loaded it into outlook but it does not sync with my Bold.
    Can you sync any appointments at all? Sounds like you don't have the synchronization options set correctly.
    04-20-09 07:26 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD