I am new here don't have iphone or bold yet
    in other opinions are the screen shots etc or maps just as good on the BB vs apples phone. i want to get a BB but have seen the maps etc apps and am trying to decide like I said I don't have a bb I have only tryed a storm for a minute but did not like the click screen.
    how good are the bb apps?
    etc
    08-05-10 10:19 PM
    Iphone is best bet!
    08-05-10 10:30 PM
    BlackBerry apps get the job done, but don't expect many games, as of yet.
    08-05-10 10:55 PM
    I personally can't stand apple products so the iphone was out for me. What sold me on BB was its functionality. Is it the fastest out there? No its not, though OS6 seems to be heading in the right direction.

I also don't like touch screens. So, because I am on Verizon that left me with the Bold 9650 as my only choice. I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything. One thing you will notice with BB is the security of the browser. No other OS can match the BB security.

If you can wait I would would wait for the Torch, regardless you will be happy with BB.
    08-06-10 02:05 AM
    what are the screen views like when you compare say goggle maps or a gps app are the apps just as good as iphone I know some are the same but when using them are the good or two small to see on the screen.
    08-06-10 09:09 PM
    what are the screen views like when you compare say goggle maps or a gps app are the apps just as good as iphone I know some are the same but when using them are the good or two small to see on the screen.
    Here is a look at a few screen shots of Google Maps on the Tour. A small screen. It's not bad to use it. You can always zoom in if need be. Picture is clickable on menu of the RIM list of locations. So, if you're thinking you can barely see the pic, you click on it to get it bigger when inside of Google Maps. Obviously, Iphone is going to be bigger or Storm will be bigger because of the bigger screen.

Screenshots of RIM's location in Waterloo, Canada.

08-07-10 03:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD