Hey new to the site and had a quick ?. I have a 8320 threw at&t and was wondering has anyone had and lock up issues and losing tone sound and track ball sound coming out of applications, basically having to reboot over stupid things messing up. I'm getting a replacement sent to me, but kind of curious if anyone else has had this problem hit me back thanks.
    03-25-09 08:24 PM
    I have an 8310 and never had any issues. Is your file free memory ok? Options>status and see if that file free is above 12mb..... You can also hit alt - shift - h
    03-25-09 08:29 PM
    I had an 8320 through AT&T with a prepay sim for my daughter many moons ago and the only time she complained of lock-ups is when a 3rd party program was installed that didnt play nice with the OS.
    03-25-09 08:37 PM
    Had no problems with my pearl 8120
    03-25-09 08:51 PM
    What os u running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 08:58 PM
    It came with 4.5 so it says in options, umm i did add 4g media card. Far as it having 12mb free, all i can find is it saying the device came with 5mb until i added card, but im getting a new one sent to me, I was just curious, i may have gotten the glitch phone, it usually hits me for some reason lol, thx guys for your post.

P.S. Anyone heard or have had a bold trackball squeak, my wifes is doing it but it seems to only do it after alot of use, then goes away after setting, very weird, anyways until it breaks i guess i'll deal with it cya.
    03-25-09 11:54 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    03-25-09 11:56 PM
    go into options then status and there will say file free it will be in bytes. you can copy and post the number here and i will convert it for you or you can do it yourself if you know how if not there are converters.
    03-26-09 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD