Okay, so tonight I could have SWORN I read an article either here on CB, or over on BGR, regarding a new GPS Tracking device that you could attach to the back of your BB (under the battery door) which was a very small, stealth piece of hardware that would seemingly fit in with the rest of your BB...basically undetectable...was I dreaming? I just spent 30min searching both CB, and BGR...but cannot find the article. I think I was dreaming...lol. This new device was said to have been the size of a raindrop...which you could attach underneath the BB battery, and allow you to not only track location via GPS, but also read txts, emails, BBM's, etc in REAL TIME, as they came across the device. This all sounds too good to be true, and since I can't find the article, I'm convinced I was dreaming...but if this exists somewhere...please reply! Otherwise, feel free to call me a nutcase!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 03:22 AM
    As a piece of hardware, I don't believe so. There are several software solutions which will do this, however.
    07-22-10 05:50 AM
    ... This all sounds too good to be true...
    No, it sounds like a security nightmare. But since your mystery device would have to transmit to do all that, it would require a battery, or a connection to the BlackBerry battery. Either way, it would not be as stealthy as you dreamed. I hope your dream stays just a nightmare!
    07-22-10 06:13 AM
    HAHAHHA...nice replies guys
    07-22-10 04:20 PM
    Found what I was looking for:

Cell Phone Spy! Say What? The TRUTH Will Shock You! | Use SpyBubble Software

Someone mentioned this in another thread here on CB...interesting. Looks like a scam though...

07-23-10 11:54 PM
    Found what I was looking for:

Cell Phone Spy! Say What? The TRUTH Will Shock You! | Use SpyBubble Software

Someone mentioned this in another thread here on CB...interesting. Looks like a scam though...

They had this on our local news. They had a lady put this on her husbands phone, then they listened and whatched his activities and then called and told him what was up. He was hot! They didn't need to bleep anything but he did then give permission to use the whole thing in the news show. I don't remember how or why they used this couple but he was a good sport about it. I was amazed myself at how well it did function.
    07-24-10 07:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD