So did anyone find out anything new about your berry? For me I was on my curve really just holding it in my hands. For some reason I was compelled to see what would happen if I held a key (A, F, or D etc.), well I held the "T" key from the homescreen for about 2-3 seconds and it automatically called my brother Terence. I was amazed, very useful discovery on my part.
    01-22-09 11:43 PM
    May sound silly, but I discovered that my music automatically pauses when I answer the phone. I have never had my phone ring while I was listening before and to be honest I had never really given a thought as to what happens.
    01-23-09 02:11 AM
    For me it was alt - esc to see what is running on your berry (open apps etc)

I was trying to narrow down a possible memory leak and the good folks here at CB told me how to do this.
    01-23-09 02:22 AM
    Which one is the esc key anyway?

I'm still in the process of learning the gmail app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 02:37 AM
    Its the one to the right of the trackball...
    01-23-09 02:38 AM
    didnt know how to use my silent button on my storm now i do
    01-23-09 02:54 AM
    Learned how to set up mailing lists for sending texts to all my family, saving a lot of time and battery life.

01-23-09 06:21 AM
    i learned that you can listen to music through the headset instead of the speakerphone? it looks like your talking on the phone but your listening to music!
    01-23-09 07:08 AM
    celluar video is the worst thing i could have found, now I'm even more worthless
    01-23-09 07:16 AM
    Learned how to set up mailing lists for sending texts to all my family, saving a lot of time and battery life.

can you tell me how to do this? thanks!
    01-23-09 08:20 AM
    To set up a distribution list for texting:
    Address Book > MenuKey > New Group > enter group name > MenuKey > Add Member (make sure to select cell phone entry if it's for a texting group) > repeat last 2 steps as necessary.

When sending the text, simply select that group. After sending, you can go to the Sent items and all the addresses will be listed.

01-23-09 09:07 AM
    I discov tht when usin moodio calls will go directly to VM. No missed call nothing. Any ideas on how 2 get calls

01-23-09 10:20 AM

I was trying to narrow down a possible memory leak and the good folks here at CB told me how to do this.
    Whoa, very useful discovery here, so long menu key>switch apps. Thanks!

01-23-09 10:56 AM

That is a nice function...
    01-23-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD