If anyone wants a copy of the latest Dev Alpha Wallpaper:
    New Dev Alpha Wallpaper-img_00000007.jpg

A bunch more screenshots of the latest Dev Alpha update are posted at Dev Alpha OS updated to 10.0.1103; here’s some pics! Open Source BlackBerry – OSBB if anyone wants to see them.

Update: for some reason CrackBerry didn't upload the full size image. You can download the full size image at http://opensourcebb.com/wp-content/u...G_00000007.png
    11-29-12 12:06 AM
    I dont have a dev alpha but thanks
    11-29-12 02:41 AM
    thanks, i updated my dev alpha, but as i have my own wp i didnt notice there were new ones!

As a request for others, there are quite a few new walls in the latest build if your able to share them too.
    11-29-12 04:20 AM
    If anyone wants a copy of the latest Dev Alpha Wallpaper:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000007.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	126725

A bunch more screenshots of the latest Dev Alpha update are posted at Dev Alpha OS updated to 10.0.1103; here’s some pics! Open Source BlackBerry – OSBB if anyone wants to see them.

Update: for some reason CrackBerry didn't upload the full size image. You can download the full size image at http://opensourcebb.com/wp-content/u...G_00000007.png
    Can u please confirm if the boot time has changed
    11-29-12 05:51 AM
    Can u please confirm if the boot time has changed
    boot time is still irrelevant as stuff like the hub isnt included, so its hard to tell if its loading everything it needs to.

also i recall RIM saying alot of the boot time was loading drivers that werent needed for day to day use, although id imagine for a dev build its easier for them to all be loaded.

Mine does seem faster to boot, although nowhere near the 8 seconds someone was talking about the other day, but until you get final software and final hardware for the reasons above its probably not too easy to judge it.
    11-29-12 06:55 AM
    boot time is still irrelevant as stuff like the hub isnt included, so its hard to tell if its loading everything it needs to.

also i recall RIM saying alot of the boot time was loading drivers that werent needed for day to day use, although id imagine for a dev build its easier for them to all be loaded.

Mine does seem faster to boot, although nowhere near the 8 seconds someone was talking about the other day, but until you get final software and final hardware for the reasons above its probably not too easy to judge it.
    Thanks. That's really what I was looking for. I was just wondering if that guy that said he got 8 seconds has this build or something else (I assume he's stretching the truth anyway)
    11-29-12 07:13 AM
    Moved to BB Wallpapers
    11-29-12 08:34 AM
    Lol,oops, I didn't know there was a wallpapers forum
    11-29-12 09:42 AM