I wish I could get some of those phat Google checks like Conite does.
    You would be broke.
    09-06-17 06:39 AM
    You would be broke.
    How? If they were the huge checks that Conite gets paid? Do you see the abuse he takes over and over? Can you imagine Conite having actual employment and just doing CrackBerry as unpaid volunteer? Conite would be crazy. Stop!!! All this crazy talk now....

As soon as he's done counting all his fat stacks from yesterday alone, he'll pass through and confirm what I've said........
    09-06-17 07:09 AM
    How? If they were the huge checks that Conite gets paid? Do you see the abuse he takes over and over? Can you imagine Conite having actual employment and just doing CrackBerry as unpaid volunteer? Conite would be crazy. Stop!!! All this crazy talk now....

As soon as he's done counting all his fat stacks from yesterday alone, he'll pass through and confirm what I've said........
    I hold a full time job working from home, and I can check CB many times an hour and be able to post as frequently as Conite if I feel like it without interfering with my job responsibilities. Besides Conite could be retired for all we know.
    09-06-17 07:18 AM
    I hold a full time job working from home, and I can check CB many times an hour and be able to post as frequently as Conite if I feel like it without interfering with my job responsibilities. Besides Conite could be retired for all we know.
    You do realize that kvndoom and I are being really sarcastic right now... there are no fat (phat) stacks of cash. Conite has a real job and is still a very abused volunteer here CrackBerry.

The other part of the "joke" is that somehow Conite's employer is Google because some BB10 diehards feel he's too supportive of the move to BBAndroid.

I think he's really CIA US operative under deep cover in Canada plotting with BBMo, takeover of the Global PKB market because of his KEYone comments.

I just haven't figured out where the original KEYone pop-out screens fit in all this yet.
    kbz1960 and TGR1 like this.
    09-06-17 07:30 AM
    Also, Troy still denies being the planet's first Trillionaire. Both start with Tr... coincidence????? I don't think so.....
    kbz1960 and TGR1 like this.
    09-06-17 07:33 AM
    My weekly Google stipend.

Oops. My bad. That's the pile from the NSA.
    DreadPirateRegan and kbz1960 like this.
    09-06-17 07:51 AM
    See it's true. You seen it and read it on the Internet.
    09-06-17 07:54 AM
    Not fair! I get accused of being paid, too, but no phat stacks here!

Wait, I get accused of being paid by BlackBerry, so I guess that explains the nickel I found in my pocket. 39 more weeks of shilling, and I can buy a cup o joe!

Posted with my trusty Z10
    kbz1960 and eshropshire like this.
    09-06-17 08:49 AM
    You do realize that kvndoom and I are being really sarcastic right now... there are no fat (phat) stacks of cash. Conite has a real job and is still a very abused volunteer here CrackBerry.

The other part of the "joke" is that somehow Conite's employer is Google because some BB10 diehards feel he's too supportive of the move to BBAndroid.

I think he's really CIA US operative under deep cover in Canada plotting with BBMo, takeover of the Global PKB market because of his KEYone comments.

I just haven't figured out where the original KEYone pop-out screens fit in all this yet.
    I need to wait until I get a pot of coffee in me before even reading these threads.
    Everyone knows Conite gets kickbacks from Cobalt for every time he answers with "Read the first post".
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-06-17 09:56 AM
    I need to wait until I get a pot of coffee in me before even reading these threads.
    Everyone knows Conite gets kickbacks from Cobalt for every time he answers with "Read the first post".
    LOL... exactly
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-06-17 03:39 PM
    Okay, now that there's been the official introduction of the IPHONES. And with that will come the reduction in pricing for many of the present devices on the market. And with, Samsung is now selling the Galaxy Note 8 and LG will march out the V30. With all that and IPHONE 7 moving towards what equates to a pricing reduction; will that effect the sales of the KeyOne? And keep in mind, the ability to finance a device monthly will bring the differences in prices, closer together.
    Did BlackBerry Mobile strike hard enough when the iron was hot, to sell the best that it could? Will they reduce the selling price to keep in step with the competition, to maintain the interest of new buyers? And would it be wise to consider more competitive pricing, with the new BlackBerry devices not yet launched?

Still, A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    09-13-17 10:05 AM
    I cant understand why you are all so pessimistic about keyone sales???
    BBmobile told that they were impressed with the demand on Keyone
    For example:Keyone recieved 110k pre-orders in first 3days in China
    Also,russian dealer manager confirmed that demand is very high,as they had to be in a queue for a 2 months to wait smartphones to be produced for russian market.so,all keyones that produced by tcl are immediately sold
    10-17-17 05:16 PM
    I just had a thought about this and yes I now that the play store is no indication of sales for the most part considering the BlackBerry suite of apps can be purchased on all android devices. However, the power center app is only available on the KEYone as far as I know and right now it shows 100K in the Play store meaning sales could be somewhere between 100k and 500k as that is the next level that shows up. Could that mean 100K have activated KEYone devices? The power centre is basically something that is there one you charge the device and highly unlikely anyone would disable it.
    10-24-17 08:29 AM
    I cant understand why you are all so pessimistic about keyone sales???
    BBmobile told that they were impressed with the demand on Keyone
    For example:Keyone recieved 110k pre-orders in first 3days in China
    Also,russian dealer manager confirmed that demand is very high,as they had to be in a queue for a 2 months to wait smartphones to be produced for russian market.so,all keyones that produced by tcl are immediately sold
    We have heard corporate tales of great sales in the past... only to learn we were being lied too. Vague claims of being happy with sales or impressed with sales. Isn't the same as coming out and saying we sold X number of devices.

Some aren't convinced the reports about JingDong Mall pre-orders are real.... post from some blog site isn't proof.

There are a number of markets still waiting for the KEYone to come.... it's been out for almost eight months now. Just because they choose not to sell devices in some markets, doesn't mean that they don't have the devices to sell.

All devices produced are immediately sold... if that were true they wouldn't be doing flash sales in the US.

Pessimism comes with having watched BlackBerry for the last 10 years....
    TGR1 likes this.
    10-24-17 08:58 AM
239 ... 8910