Hello everyone,

I apologize to the moderators and administrators of this site if this post is illegal or unallowed in anyway. That being said, I would like to offer to the BlackBerry world another BlackBerry website. I would never try to be the next Crackberry.com, as I will always be a member and proud user of this site, I just want to offer the community another option to help feed their addiction. I may never have the user base of crackberry, nor all the great content, but I can offer the users a more personable website. I can not, however go at it alone and would like to see if anyone here would be willing to help me out. I specifically need 2 or 3 moderators with a passion for BlackBerry's, a desire to help the community grow, and the time to dedicate to helping build a solid place for BlackBerry users everywhere. I will be posting a few links at the end of this post for everyone to get where they want to go. I offer a small note tho, at the moment, I don't have a great deal of content, a few ringtones, some news articles... thats about it, but the website itself is fully built and ready to go. I would like the opinion of the CrackBerry nation as to where I can take this site, and how I could help it to grow, and ask all members to consider joining and contributing to it. As I said, I will never be able to build what CrackBerry here has built, but I would like to be a small player in the BlackBerry website game.

I would like to offer that ALL of the content on my site is absolutely free of charge, and over time I will be adding thousands of ringtones, themes, wallpapers and apps, all downloadable through the BlackBerry web browser.

Another side note, anyone who writes tutorials for the website will be named a site friend, and given a special icon under their usernames to distinguish them from the other users. I can't offer to pay anyone, as this site is non-profit and is funded from my own pocket.

Here are the links I told you about:
    - Link to the main site.
    - Drop off your staff applications here.
    - The mobile version of my site (http://www.bbguru.us/pda).

* NOTE MOBILE WEBSITE ADDRESS HAS CHANGE AS THE OLD ONE WAS CAUSING ISSUES *

Thank you CrackBerry leaders and moderators, and again, I apologize if this post goes against policy, and will not argue with its deletion if it does.
    Last edited by Dr.Sadistic; 06-12-09 at 05:53 PM.
    06-12-09 04:44 PM
    Congratulations on your new site.

Our policy is straightforward, we value the sharing of information and encourage our members to post links to important information.

Your post is welcome here, and we hope to see your members creating content and referring to your site for the useful information.

Your top level domain is Ukraine, the mobile site's top level domain is Italy, your severs are in the USA. What's up with that?
    06-12-09 04:58 PM
    Thank you for the encouraging word and look forward to any help given from the CrackBerry community!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 05:02 PM
    Looks promising.
    06-12-09 05:06 PM
    Lol, not entirely sure... Maybe something with my hosters. And thank you Eddiethking.

06-12-09 05:17 PM
    Good luck with the site!
    06-12-09 05:39 PM
    Thanks alleycat!

06-12-09 05:48 PM
    Will be happy to help. Since I'm at my desk all day. Just can't registar being at home. All tied up. Ha

Hope you do well

06-12-09 06:03 PM
    Give me a buzz on my BBM sometime and we'll talk about how you can help =)
    06-12-09 06:13 PM
    I like the look of the site, it's my kinda look

06-12-09 06:16 PM
    Thanks blackngray =)
    06-12-09 06:25 PM
    You're welcome

06-12-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD