Hey,

I recently broke my blackberry bold 9700, and I'm stuck in a bit of a dilemma. Rogers has offered me the Bold 9780, for a $100 early upgrade fee.. But I also heard that the new Bold 9900 is coming out soon.. I don't know if i should wait for the new Bold or get the 9780.. I really do need a phone soon, I can't be without a phone for long, but if the 9900 is coming out end of May then I may be able to get by.

Does anyone know the official release date?

Thnx
    05-12-11 05:43 PM
    Hey,

I recently broke my blackberry bold 9700, and I'm stuck in a bit of a dilemma. Rogers has offered me the Bold 9780, for a $100 early upgrade fee.. But I also heard that the new Bold 9900 is coming out soon.. I don't know if i should wait for the new Bold or get the 9780.. I really do need a phone soon, I can't be without a phone for long, but if the 9900 is coming out end of May then I may be able to get by.

Does anyone know the official release date?

Thnx
    It's definitely coming, but nobody is quite sure when. End of May might be a bit soon to expect it ... end of June is probably the earliest. Either way, I'd suggest try to find a cheap junker to hold you over until then ... it'll be worth the wait!
    05-12-11 06:59 PM
    Wait wait wait wait!

You won't regret it!
    05-12-11 08:11 PM
    Wait wait wait wait!

You won't regret it!
    05-12-11 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD