View Poll Results: What does it for you?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Qwerty does it for me - never thought of using a Pearl - never will!

4 66.67%
  • Numeric/T9 does it for me - heck yeah bring on the next Pearl!

1 16.67%
  • Qwerty Sh-mwerty - I just dig the design style & class of the Pearl - bring it on!

2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Has there been any news or rumours regarding the next gen Pearl? I've got the 9105 and I'm waiting anxiously for the next one to be released, but I can't help but notice that I haven't seen any hints of another one, no rumours, news, nothing and I'm bursting to know what's up!

Correc me if I'm wrong, but RIM promised 7 new models right? Based on the models released, merging CDMA/GSM/Dual phone independent models as one we can say 4 new models have come out - so we're still waiting on another 3 right?
    09-07-11 07:37 AM
    Has there been any news or rumours regarding the next gen Pearl? I've got the 9105 and I'm waiting anxiously for the next one to be released, but I can't help but notice that I haven't seen any hints of another one, no rumours, news, nothing and I'm bursting to know what's up!

Correc me if I'm wrong, but RIM promised 7 new models right? Based on the models released, merging CDMA/GSM/Dual phone independent models as one we can say 4 new models have come out - so we're still waiting on another 3 right?
    6 new BB7 devices so far:

Bold 9900 (GSM)
    Bold 9930 (CDMA)
    Torch 9810 (GSM)
    Torch 9850 (CDMA)
    Torch 9860 (GSM)
    Curve 9360 (GSM)
    7th could be either the rumored Bold 9790 or Curve Touch but not too sure, we'll just have to wait and see. I don't think RIM has talked about releasing a OS7 Pearl though, atleast not that I know of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 09-07-11 at 08:47 AM.
    09-07-11 08:45 AM
    6 new BB7 devices so far:

Bold 9900 (GSM)
    Bold 9930 (CDMA)
    Torch 9810 (GSM)
    Torch 9850 (CDMA)
    Torch 9860 (GSM)
    Curve 9360 (GSM)
    7th could be either the rumored Bold 9790 or Curve Touch but not too sure, we'll just have to wait and see. I don't think RIM has talked about releasing a OS7 Pearl though, atleast not that I know of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeh, guess we'll have to wait and see. Way I see it, 9900 + 9930 is the same device, 9810 is individual, 9850 + 9860 is the same device and the 9360 is another individual.

Wouldn't be nice if they said they're releasing 7 new devices and in actuality half of them turn out to be just CDMA (or GSM) versions of the other half.
    09-07-11 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD