I just got a passport from at&t about two weeks ago. I finally started using the passport a couple days ago though. This phone is just awesome and I like how fast and fluid it is along with the os. I'm new to blackberry so I don't know if I'm missing a ton of features or not. With the passport, I know how to scroll,delete, select next word, open @123 with the keyboard, is there anything else? Also I have google play downloaded so I have no problem with the apps. Any good games for this phone? Like a game I'd play for 5 minutes a day probably. The assistant seems okay, I loved cortana when I used it so that'll be hard to beat atleast for a little bit when this one can catch up. Then I use the hub for texts and emails.. and the calender on this phone is awesome! Anyway, how do I set it so my phone only gets the led red light for just texts and missed phone calls? I always open my phone for a junk email every 20 minutes. Besides the calender,hub,google play,twitter, instagram I don't really do much else with this phone. Am I missing out on any features or does it seem I have everything? Thanks and im glad I got the passport! BlackBerry is awesome.. coming from someone who buys every new phone that comes out (literally). I was gonna get the s6 but I really enjoy this phone and feel like I'd miss out instantly with the keyboard and speed of it.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 06:05 AM
    Welcome to the CluBB...

If you're not happy with the standard LED colors, you can go into Settings, or more advanced simply...

Get an LED customizer app like ColorLED, BeBuzz, Hub++ or... the famous Power Tools.

Power Tools for many is a must-have app, and it gets new features added to it with (almost?) every update... :-)

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/40723891

To me, it's worth every cent...
    (or wait till a promo comes up, haha!)

  Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....  
    04-12-15 06:14 AM
    Thanks! This is what bothered me most is that dang red led light always popping up.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 06:19 AM
    For games search on these games and download the one u like

New to BlackBerry and the passport-img_20150412_142910.png

CB10 - Q10
    04-12-15 06:30 AM
    Hi and welcome!
    The LED and Tones for text/email/bbm/app notifications etc all can be customised in the setting under notifications settings as Prem said. Quite good now in the latest OS version, but a few good apps out there that more options.
    Do a search on the forum for keyboard shortcuts, there is a bit to learn here and you can even customise your own in the Shortcuts and Speed dial settings.
    I found Gadjet box, Power Tools, Backup Pro, Usage Pro and Stereo Tube very useful.
    Best game for a square screen? Pacman of course! Some other games I have are Riptide GP, Shine runner, Modern Combat 4 & 5.
    Need to know anything? Plenty of helpful members here on CB, just ask!

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    04-12-15 06:43 AM
    Learn to Blend, USB OTG, Timeshift, Movie maker, if you do presentations(BB Express) and miracast/wifi direct. NFC is useful, transfer file using wifi-direct it is blazing fast.
    keyboard shortcuts(settings ones) and use default ones, reader mode in browser. Much Much more. It is never ending.

Starts with these first.
    04-12-15 06:45 AM