Ton of messages in my outlook that aren't on my bberry... anyone else having this problem?

(the feedback here is WAY better than from Verizon so I thought I'd give it a shot here before calling them)
    09-12-07 08:37 PM
    nope, mines good anyway. did you try and yank the battery?

good luck!
    09-12-07 08:59 PM
    nope, mines good anyway. did you try and yank the battery?

good luck!
    ...but of course!
    09-12-07 09:48 PM
    I would resend your service books. Or you can have Verizon resend the service books.
    09-12-07 11:15 PM
    First welcome to the forum Joya.

I agree with John Clark. I would try to send service books to the device and then if that doesn't help, please post again and see what we can do for you. https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

Gia
    09-13-07 09:04 AM
    Question: Are you using the BIS to pull your email or are you using redirector?

If you are using the BIS and your email is a pop account make sure that outlook is set to 'Leave a copy on the server'.
    You can find this under 'Tools' >> 'E-Mail Accounts' >> 'View or change existing account' >> 'Change' >> 'More Settings' >> 'Advanced' >> 'Leave a copy of the message on the server'. I also usually recommend checking the box 'remove from server after X days, and setting that for 2 days. (This ensures that you don't bog down your email providers servers. Only really necessary if you receive a LOT of email.)

Hope that helps!

pyra18
    (shh... don't tell... tier3 VZW data support)
    09-13-07 11:54 AM
    It is September 17,2007 and I am just receiving mail that was sent two days ago. Is anyone having this problem?
    09-16-07 07:45 AM
    I wore a low cut shirt and gave it to the boys when I got into work and had it up and running by the time i finished my coffee.
    09-17-07 10:26 PM
    I experienced the same thing today. My Sprint 8830 BIS wasnt receiving messages until now.
    09-17-07 11:14 PM
    On Saturday, Sept. 15th, I had a very erratic BB experience. I was receiving emails seconds, minutes, and hours after sending them to myself. I started sending myself emails after logging on to my desktop and seeing emails that hadn't splashed onto my BB.

Also, emails were coming in out of order (i.e. t-mobile sent me an email indicating they had emailed my unlock code, however, I hadn't recevied the unlock email. T-mobile confirmed they had sent the unlock email prior to sending the confirmation email. I received the unlock email several hours after the confirmation email).

Sunday, September 16th, the emails were still a bit sketchy, but improved. Monday all appeared wel. I'll keep a keen eye out for this.
    09-18-07 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD