Hello crakies

Im currently on a droid 1 since launch week. And I love androids and iphones but im getting tired of the touch screen.

Is there any advantages besides the awesome look of the phone.
    08-13-10 09:37 PM
    Its the only reason i haven't gone to iphone so far. i love having an actual keyboard. but the touch screens are nice for internet,movies, ect... because you have so much viewing room. pros and cons of each device. that and i love bbm my favorite part of bb. i love the instant msg and you know the second its delivered and you can see when its been viewed. all part of RIMs Push service.
    08-13-10 09:50 PM
    Welcome to the addiction! NycKid

A wonderful addiction.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 10:42 PM
    I can't see myself with a different device. I don't have any major complaints

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 01:39 AM
    Basically if you're looking for a phone focused on communication (messenging, email, SMS..) A BB is THE device for you. The keyboard is awesome and you'll never type as quickly with a touchscreen.

If you're more focused on applications, games and media then an ihpone or android phone is a better choice, although the BB that just came out, the Torch 9800, has brought loads of improvment compared to previous models of BB for video and music playing.

I've had a Bold 9000 for a year now and even if its not the most advanced phone I'm in love with it. But again I don't care about having loads of apps (there are lots of apps available but not as much as for iphone and android), watch videos or playing games on it. I just needed a phone ta chat, text, email, go on facebook/twitter, listen to some music, and of course to phone also ;-)

Hope this helped..
    08-14-10 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD