my wife and i are new to the black berry thing, and i cant quite understand it. i guess i'll list a few questions, and hope all you black berry experts can help me. i notice to start off with that the internet is not the same internet you see on your computer at home. it takes som getting use to and doesnt show all the page like at home.

1. how do you add new sites ie. google, cbs sports, so on so on, to your black berry and then to your home screen like face book and yahoo?

2. when i search for cbs sports, and find it. i go to the page and click log in. i have an account set up for fantasy games that i play, but it doesnt accept my log in. this is really bothering me, because i bought my black berry to use for fantasy football this upcoming season....
    07-17-09 12:43 PM
    Download "Bolt" browser, this will give you desktop styly browsing, you can add your bookmarks. I also recommend "Google Mobile App" for searches. You may have to go into your browser options to make sure its set to "internet" and not "wap" or something else. I also recommend "Blackberry App World", you can find apps for your phone. My above recommendations can be found there. Also, spend some time looking in the "how to" forums, they are incredibly helpful..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 01:05 PM
    The BlackBerry Internet Browser was designed for the corporate environment where security trumps all other considerations. When you open a web page, the link is processed by BlackBerry's Network Operations, advertisement and scripted content are removed. No Log-on screen.

That leave a vacuum and software developers are more then willing to fill the gaps. Several third party Browser are available to improve the Internet Experience, at a slightly elevated risk to your security.
    07-17-09 01:35 PM
    Sick world when you can't even browse the web on a phone safely...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD