Version Pulled - 1.0.0.8

Destined for use with the soon to be released BlackBerry Bold, and other BB Devices, Research in Motion is making great strides to deliver quality all around. Rogers Wireless subscribers in Canada are anticipating being amongst the first users of this new flagship model from R.I.M. Media Sync getting ready for its debut, is proof enough that a lot more is soon to come from the Canadian Pioneer.

This new version after a week or so of usage and testing is a very stable release, seems like RIM is taking their new media concept seriously. Good news for us.

There are various G.U.I tweaks, that allow for a more user friendly experience, and internal bug fixes.

Media Transfer speeds are not ready for prime time yet, but Ive confirmed this will not be the version that RIM will make available to the public. Hence the beta form.

Note - I cannot distribute this software as is violates an NDA, and is not publicly released software, also requests of such, can and will result in a ban from my blog or any other site this information is publicized.

Last edited by xorphan; 07-06-08 at 04:06 PM.
    07-06-08 03:59 PM
    umm...this software was posted last week. tons of people already have it...including myself.
    07-06-08 08:22 PM
    umm...this software was posted last week. tons of people already have it...including myself.
    Hasn't it been more than a week? and the version I have is 1.0.0.11 not the 1.0.0.8 at the top of OP's post.
    07-06-08 09:13 PM
    I have had it about a week as well, works great, as far as I can tell, it is not beta. Works so good, I went ahead and upgraded from a 4gb memory card to the 8gb. The 8gb is already full.
    07-06-08 09:28 PM
    Yup - I downloaded 1.0.0.11 about a week ago as well... Seems fine...
    07-06-08 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD