My replies are posting without refreshing. Its great! I hope they keep it this way or add even more stuff to it. Quick question, I think from reading other posts the Rep will allow u to quote. But what do the exclamations do?? I thought they would have posted a blog about it on the homepage. I had no idea until I logged in five minutes ago!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is posted in the other thread announcing the new look.

The !! is for reporting posts (spam). Oh, and the funky text in the entry box should be good to go now!

06-21-08 09:24 PM
    LMAO...see an understatement it was...lol

Don't see how. Still no quote. Auto-refresh works... sometimes. Just to set the record straight, I like it and I'm not trying to put it down or deny that it is better. It's better organized and looks cleaner. But like I said, nothing earth shattering. I'm neither overwhelmed or underwhelmed. I guess I'm just... whelmed?

To answer someone else's question, the exclamation points are for reporting a post to the admin.
    Last edited by Kronk; 06-21-08 at 09:29 PM.
    06-21-08 09:25 PM
    It works great for me. On vacation now with no pc or laptop. Glad to see I can check and reply to pm's.

06-21-08 09:25 PM
    I tried that. It doesn't do anything for me.
    Sorry my bad. I have no idea what that does I just assumed it ment reply to whoever you clicked it under. I tried that a couple of minutes ago and it didnt work. I think it just replies to the thread in general.
    06-21-08 09:36 PM
    Geeez Kronk, you're fired. I just killed today (SATURDAY) working with our programmer Tom solving the longstanding bugs (refresh issue, remember me issue) and tweaking up the template a bit. What's amazing about the Refresh issue is that it was strictly the BB browser that was affected - every other browser in the world was fine, but the BB browser had issues. But problem licked...what a pain in the ****. You mentioned it works some of the time - should be fine ALL of the time now.

Re: Quote feature. Still want to get that in - want it so when you use REP to a post it puts the quote in. Want to get some other features in there too, but for the most part it's pretty good to go right now. Calling it quits on it for the weekend.

Basically want everyone to use it for a week, then we can compile a list of what still needs to be done. Everything is a compromise when working with WAP, but hopefully we'll have something that appeals to most.
    06-21-08 09:38 PM
    I actually love it. I never really had bugs, but then again, I use it on my iPhone.

JK... I used OM when I had my Curve and it worked flawlessly.
    06-21-08 09:58 PM
    Geeez Kronk, you're fired.
    Wow, and that was because I said I liked it, but not loved it. What would you have done if I said I hated it?

I do appreciate all the hard work I know is going into it, and I'm glad to see you're working on the other things.

Now... about my severance check...
    06-21-08 10:20 PM
    ^^^ you know you love it bro!!!!^^^ BTW i think it OWNS... better than the stack, BBF, and all the others
    06-21-08 10:22 PM
    Still some tweaks left, but getting closer. Don't want to do it all at once and spoil ya all.

Seems to be working smooth FINALLY which is the BIG thing. The little tweaks and add-ons will be like presents.

How do ya like the "running guy" in the logo...hehe..made me laugh. Screams "Mobile" to me!

Oh...little tip too for anybody reading this. You can also go to Mobile.CrackBerry.com instead of Wap.CrackBerry.com. Takes you to the same place.

06-21-08 10:39 PM
    I'm liking it more now. I wasn't sure at first.
    06-21-08 10:41 PM
    this site keeps getting better and better
    06-22-08 12:04 AM
    It seems I realllly like the improvements to the wap site. Here it is, 2am, lying in bed, and I can't put my berry down cause I just want to keep browsing in here!

06-22-08 02:11 AM
    I played around with the wap site quite a bit today. Worked much better today! Its very impressive.
    06-22-08 02:44 AM
    So just wanted the see what everyone thinks about the new WAP Crackberry beta forum or if you have even tried it.

sorry how do you install the opera mini on a blackberry 8320 cuz i dont know how too...thank you
    06-22-08 03:15 AM
    It seems I realllly like the improvements to the wap site. Here it is, 2am, lying in bed, and I can't put my berry down cause I just want to keep browsing in here!

The young lady next to you must be very understanding
    06-22-08 03:19 AM
    It is looking good to me. As for bugs, it's beta. . Finding bugs is what beta is for.
    Good job!

06-22-08 09:39 AM
    Working pretty solid for me. I like the upgrade!

06-22-08 11:04 AM
    Just found it yesterday, still playing with it......
    06-22-08 11:15 AM
    The young lady next to you must be very understanding
    Try this link it should work for OTA download http://www.operamini.com/download/wap/blackberry/
    Find your BB and you should good to go.

06-22-08 03:45 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD