This is my first BB. Switch over when my Palm Pre broke apart after a long fall. From playing around with it last night I have found that there are so many different things you can do that I kind of got lost navigating through all of it.

Basically I'm the only one in the office with a BB and I dont use Outlook or corporate email. I mainly use my phone for emails and text for work. I have already setup my email accounts so thats good to go.

My question is, what do I really need to take advantage of since I have a BB now?

Also, I wasnt able to sync my gmail calender. Anyone know if that is possible?
    05-29-10 02:44 PM
    05-29-10 02:49 PM
    I have been able to figure out how to work the things that I need. I am really more interested in knowing that since I have a BB now what are some things or apps that I should really look at.

I have gone through the lecture series and number 9 on the 10 most things you should know about your BB gave a short list of apps that are considered essentail. Are there others that you guys have found essential?
    05-29-10 02:58 PM
    Google Snyc will take care of syncing your gmail calendar as well as contacts. I'd also recommend getting the quicklaunch app and the berryweather app. After that it depends on what you want to use it for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD