Okay...I'm a newbie to this blackberry/crackberry world. I have a few questions and don't really want to read through thousands of posts to find it!

1. How do you "mark all" from your email account to delete them all in one go?

2. If I delete my email and check my FB updates from my pc...why don't they show on my BB? And how can I change that?

3. When I check my FB from my BB, I am not getting all the new feeds and when I select "MORE" it doesn't give me more, but when I get on the pc I can.

I know I have a few more..but forgot them for now. GRR!

Thanks for your help!
    11-26-09 07:52 PM
    By "mark all" do you mean delete more than one email at a time? If so, hold the shift key "aA" and scroll over the messages. Then delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 08:09 PM
    ahhh!! Thanks so much! I kept looking through the manual, but did not find that!
    11-26-09 08:22 PM
    or just highlight the most previous date. and click delete prior llol
    11-26-09 08:28 PM
    Okay...I'm a newbie to this blackberry/crackberry world. I have a few questions and don't really want to read through thousands of posts to find it!

1. How do you "mark all" from your email account to delete them all in one go?

2. If I delete my email and check my FB updates from my pc...why don't they show on my BB? And how can I change that?

3. When I check my FB from my BB, I am not getting all the new feeds and when I select "MORE" it doesn't give me more, but when I get on the pc I can.

I know I have a few more..but forgot them for now. GRR!

Thanks for your help!
    1. Already answered
    2. That's because the email on your BB is a COPY OF what is in your mailbox. You can delete or mark as read om the BB and have it transition to the BB but not the other way around.
    3. This may be a network issue or a glitch in the software (assuming you are using the FB app mot the mobile page). I've seen this intermittently as well not sure why it is.
    11-26-09 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD