I have only had this phone 2 weeks and when i woke up this morning my phone was dead and blinking a red light.

It was charging all night so I know its not a battery issue.
    I pulled the battery, nothing.
    I tried connecting it to my mac book but it doesnt recognize?

whats wrong?!!

I might just go to the verizon store and see what they can do, theyd probably exchange it.
    11-02-10 08:09 AM
    Two weeks in and it isn't working. Get your self over to a Verizon store
    and exchange that defective devices.
    11-02-10 10:06 AM
    This is the same thing that my phone is doing. I have been a fan of BB for years since the 8300 perl(grate phone). I have the 9330 and i have had this phone for less then 4 months. I woke up this morning and my phone was off so i tyed to tun it on and long story short it did not turn on screen flashed white at me and never turned on. So i call BB and they tell me to call sprint(were i buy the phone from) so i call sprint and because the phone has never been connected to there service they cant help me or worrenty the phone. So i call BB back and they tell me that BB DOSE NOT WORRENTY the phone it is the provider that worrentys the phone. I thought that is why it is called a MANUFACTURE WORRENTY. Then they tell me oh we can do a OUT OF WORRENTY repair on the phone that costs, get this, $175.00. So not only did i pay $380.00 for the phone from sprint now BB want me to pay this $175.00 carge to fix a BRAND NEW PHONE. So because i did not hook the phone up throught Sprint i dont get a worrenty, so the way i see it is that i paied $380.00 for a paper weight. Any advice would be greate thanks!!!! I have lost ALL TRUST IN BB AFTER 10 YEARS!!!!!!!
    Last edited by lost_confidence_in_BB; 03-30-11 at 12:48 PM.
    03-30-11 12:40 PM
    Blinking red light means there is something wrong with the device. You should be covered under warranty. You should have no problem exchanging it.
    03-30-11 02:20 PM
    What if they say he caused the issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 02:27 PM
    Well, its within 30 days, so you should be able to return it and get a new one no problems.

This happened to me when I first got my first Storm. The OS is in a loop or something (meaning the device can't read the OS on the phone...) I know there is DIY for this (you have to manually reload the OS on the device, though I don't know how to do it if your comp isn't responding), but I would just take the phone back and exchange it for a brand new one.
    03-30-11 02:31 PM
    The blinking LED could be a LOT of things, generally it means something is not working right. RIM can tell based on how it blinks what it is, but most of us normal folks can't. It could be the motherboard, could be the OS, could be the battery, or the USB port is not taking a charge. It could be a LOT of things. This early in the game, I'd just get it replaced.
    03-30-11 02:55 PM
    The LED is not flashing it is green and then when i put the battery in the light goes red. The phone should turn on after this but the SCREEN flashes and then goes black.
    03-30-11 04:14 PM
    does your computer recognize it??? if yuo cant get your carrier to fix it, try re-installing the OS... failing that, try wiping using bbsak, and then reloading the os

have you tried searching the forums for a solution... usually that is much easier that starting a new thread...

look here : http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    03-31-11 02:29 PM
    i was restoring my OS then in the middle of the instalation it just stoped and now my Curve 9330 is on a black screen and the led is flashing in RED Twice every 2 seconds.
    02-27-12 11:01 PM
    i was restoring my OS then in the middle of the instalation it just stoped and now my Curve 9330 is on a black screen and the led is flashing in RED Twice every 2 seconds.
    Maybe give this a shot. I've never had that type of problem with any of my BBs so hopefully this helps.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    02-28-12 12:33 AM
    The LED is not flashing it is green and then when i put the battery in the light goes red. The phone should turn on after this but the SCREEN flashes and then goes black.
    sounds like you have a bad battery.mine did the samething and I ordered a new battery from shopcrackberry and no issues since.if your battery spins on a flat surface,it is bad.you will feel a lump on your battery.
    02-28-12 01:00 AM
    Maybe give this a shot. I've never had that type of problem with any of my BBs so hopefully this helps.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    Tyvm for the help... now i get this...

An error has occurred while updating your device's software.

Unspecified error encountered [A:0x00000020]

02-28-12 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD