Hello everyone I recently just upgraded my phone to a blackberry curve 8900. How can I add a picture to crackberry.com?
    09-02-09 11:21 AM
    In your account settings there is a link to update profile settings (avatar, signature, etc.) you can upload a picture there.

And welcome to the forums!

If you are trying to upload a picture of yourself to display like my skull one you see here, you do that under avatar. If you are trying to upload a pic of yourself like the one on my profile (click on my avatar and it will bring you to my profile) then do that under pictures.
    Last edited by Vortex337; 09-02-09 at 11:35 AM.
    09-02-09 11:32 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

The answer depends on what type of image you want to display.

First is your personal Avatar, the image that accompanies each post. Click on the User CP link, on the Purple tool bar near the top of the page. Under setting and Options, select Edit Avatar. Choose a stock or upload a custom avatar.

Second, your user profile can also contain a custom image, use the Edit Profile link to upload a suitable images.

Third, attach an image to your post. Use the Go Advanced button to reveal the Attachments button. Upload an image or other suitable file type. You will see a scaled down copy under your post.

Finally, posting a full sized image requires you to upload your image to a media sharing service like Photobucket. Once the image is available to the Internet, copy the URL and paste it into your post.

Please review the Terms or Service to verify if your image is acceptable. We are a family and workplace friendly site. Any unsuitable images will be reported, removed and likley resulting in a ban.
    09-02-09 11:39 AM
    Welcome to CB and enjoy! Your life will never be the same lol!

8900 good choice !

09-02-09 11:45 AM
    welcome here..
    u will learn much from people here ..
    hope u enjoy staying here .
    lol.
    09-02-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD