Some people start a negative thread and so many people answer that thread by denying what OP has titled. Actually when you see many replies to a Negative thread, general perception appears that OP is notifying a valid problem. SO NEVER ANSWER A THREAD WHICH IS BASED ON PROPOGANDA

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 06:58 AM
    Some people start a negative thread and so many people answer that thread by denying what OP has titled. Actually when you see many replies to a Negative thread, general perception appears that OP is notifying a valid problem. SO NEVER ANSWER A THREAD WHICH IS BASED ON PROPOGANDA

Posted via CB10
    I reckon you've just posted up what a lot of BB10os users have been thinking for a while.

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    11-18-15 07:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    Negative != propaganda.
    11-18-15 09:18 AM
    Negative != propaganda.
    No! Negative based on propaganda!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 09:41 AM
    No! Negative based on propaganda!!!

Posted via CB10
    Glad we cleared that up. LOL.
    11-18-15 09:49 AM
    I was curious, so I looked it up:

"
    Propaganda is a form of communication, often biased or misleading in nature, aimed towards influencing the attitude of a population toward some cause, position or political agenda.

Propaganda is information that is not impartial and used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively (perhaps lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or using loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information presented.

While the term propaganda has acquired a strongly negative connotation by association with its most manipulative and jingoistic examples, propaganda in its original sense was neutral and could refer to uses that were generally positive, such as public health recommendations, signs encouraging citizens to participate in a census or election, or messages encouraging persons to report crimes to law enforcement.
    "

So, what I get out of this is that 'Propaganda' was neutral originally, but is now 'negative', although I can imagine some flexibility to this given where one lives.
    11-18-15 11:15 AM
    Actually I Wait to see the negative threads that makes me want the thing more and more

CB10�Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    11-18-15 11:24 AM
    I was curious, so I looked it up:

"
    Propaganda is a form of communication, often biased or misleading in nature, aimed towards influencing the attitude of a population toward some cause, position or political agenda.

Propaganda is information that is not impartial and used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively (perhaps lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or using loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information presented.

While the term propaganda has acquired a strongly negative connotation by association with its most manipulative and jingoistic examples, propaganda in its original sense was neutral and could refer to uses that were generally positive, such as public health recommendations, signs encouraging citizens to participate in a census or election, or messages encouraging persons to report crimes to law enforcement.
    "

So, what I get out of this is that 'Propaganda' was neutral originally, but is now 'negative', although I can imagine some flexibility to this given where one lives.
    Just because something is negative does not mean that it "...is information that is not impartial and used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda..."

Doesn't have anything to do with where one lives.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-18-15 11:26 AM
    I reckon you've just posted up what a lot of BB10os users have been thinking for a while.

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    And what a lot of PlayBook OS users taught...

And what a lot of BBOS users taught...

From my experience... most of the "negativity" is home grown. Right now there are a number of BB10 OS users that really don't like the direction that BlackBerry has taken with Android and leaving BB10 behind.

I think if you want to get away from the negativity, you'll have to get away from the BlackBerry legacy of the past eight years or so. Android Central PRIV section might be a better forum for the future of BlackBerry.
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-18-15 11:30 AM
    So we shouldn't answer this thread because of your propaganda.
    DrBoomBotz and donnation like this.
    11-18-15 12:03 PM
    And what a lot of PlayBook OS users taught...

And what a lot of BBOS users taught...

From my experience... most of the "negativity" is home grown. Right now there are a number of BB10 OS users that really don't like the direction that BlackBerry has taken with Android and leaving BB10 behind.

I think if you want to get away from the negativity, you'll have to get away from the BlackBerry legacy of the past eight years or so. Android Central PRIV section might be a better forum for the future of BlackBerry.
    How long do you think the "future of BlackBerry" will be? I don't think that long. In fact, I can see them getting bored very quickly having to keep up with the movement of android OS. Those that have bought into the android flavoured BlackBerry will be in the same boat as ourselves.

I'm gutted about this as the next man, but some seem to come across as if Chen had hospitalised one of their nearest and dearest. During the early days of the Priv rumours many (myself included) buried our heads in the sand. Even while the native app devs on here were being very vocal about there not being a road map etc, we still hoped for the best. Then reality came like a tone of bricks...

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-18-15 12:16 PM
    Soldier on... BB10! :-D

... until a jolly Jolla time!

�   AC/CB - back in black or highway to mobile h*ll? ;-P   �
    11-18-15 11:03 PM