Hi, I looked through the forums and I saw a few threads with similar problems. But the suggestions were basically to get a new phone. I am under warranty with BestBuy so I can get a new phone anytime as long as there's an actual problem.

So the Problem: Randomly my mobile network will shut off. I'm not sure if it's because I turn it off by accident when I put it into my pocket or not, but this seems very unlikely to me. I have the Pearl 9100 and I had the Pearl 8130 before and I never used to have this problem until I got the 9100. Hopefully there's a way I can fix this. It's very annoying when I notice my network is shut off and I'm not sure for how long since I can't get any calls or texts or anything!

Please let me know what I can do! I'd prefer not to get a new phone, it's just a huge hassle and I don't really feel like changing my bbm pin again lol.

Also, if the only way to fix this is to get a new phone, could somebody please let me know what is wrong specifically so I can let tell them when I go in to get a new device? thanks!
    10-02-10 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD