Question # 1
    I wanted to know if there is a way to see if my text message was received and if the receiver is replying. I could have sworn on my friends curve he had that feature.
    Qusetion # 2
    My boss has verizon and anytime he gets a call his caller id shows the callers info name and address. Is that something for vips's or can anyone get that.
    11-12-09 05:44 AM
    Question # 1
    I wanted to know if there is a way to see if my text message was received and if the receiver is replying. I could have sworn on my friends curve he had that feature.
    The feature that you saw on your friends BB was probably in Blackberry Messenger, I know you can't do that with the SMS on the BB's
    11-12-09 07:35 AM
    For question number 2 I think there is an app for that. Let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: I can't seem to find it anymore. Sorry. But someone else might know the name of it.
    Last edited by ekyle125; 11-12-09 at 07:39 AM.
    11-12-09 07:37 AM
    Qusetion # 2
    My boss has verizon and anytime he gets a call his caller id shows the callers info name and address. Is that something for vips's or can anyone get that.
    In your contacts list, if you fill out some information like their Company Name and stuff, it does show when that person calls you. I'm not sure about address though
    11-12-09 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD