Hi guys, has anyone returned anything with Shopblackberry.ca? I already issued a refund a few weeks ago for my Passport but I just wanted to know what Carrier to use to ship it back, and secondly how do I get reimbursed shipping costs?

I am urgently asking here because my time is running out for returning and Blackberry Customer Support Is not picking their damn phone!!, keep getting hang ups throughout the whole day!

Now I'm worried about shipping it back because no calls are going through.

Thanks!
    11-30-16 03:25 PM
    They didn't explain the return process when you called them?

Your going to have to call them and at some point get through to them.
    11-30-16 03:34 PM
    Yes but I forgot what she mentioned on the phone, I didn't think these idiots would not pick up their phones though, dumbest thing ever, how can such a large company not pick up phones, its ludacris
    11-30-16 03:44 PM
    Not sure about ca... normally you get an RMA number and they send you a return box with shipping prepaid.

I'd call them back and reference that RMA number.... usually its just a few days (again they should have told you).

You're not dealing with BlackBerry (not that big of a company anyway), you're dealing with Digital River and they are probably VERY busy this week after Black Friday. Them prioritizing calls isn't the dumbest things I've heard of today.
    11-30-16 03:55 PM
    I do have an RMA number, but not return label, I was going to just ship it out but thank God I didn't do that as of yet.

I mean put yourself in my shoes, its your last day for a refund but because they don't answer calls you might be stuck with a $500 item you don't want or need, its just frustrating and poor management if you ask me, I mean its not like its a tiny Dollar Store around the corner lol.
    11-30-16 04:08 PM
    I was also calling them today whole day and had issues connecting the call. But at the end of the day call got connected and dealt my things. Same thing - Return.
    I am from Germany and was returning BlackBerry priv. For me they have arranged a pickup from an address of my choice
    Maybe you can call them and ask for it.
    I think u should get through them in call after some hours.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2888
    11-30-16 06:13 PM
    I was also calling them today whole day and had issues connecting the call. But at the end of the day call got connected and dealt my things. Same thing - Return.
    I am from Germany and was returning BlackBerry priv. For me they have arranged a pickup from an address of my choice
    Maybe you can call them and ask for it.
    I think u should get through them in call after some hours.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2888
    Cool thanks man, this is good to know I'm not alone, I will try again today and hopefully have better luck...Cheers.
    12-01-16 06:07 AM
    Not surprised by this at all. If anyone noticed, ShopBlackberry put all their stuff back up to FULL price! This is going to force a huge run on returns before the 30 day refund period expires. There will be no incentive for people to buy a replacement/exchange device at double the price that's for sure.

BlackBerry should consider at least honouring the black Friday sale price for returns/exchanges within the 30 day period. Not all phones are perfect out of the box.
    12-01-16 08:44 AM