Oh come on now. Ah yes, so Starbucks does not have an official app, therefore Starbucks makes the worst coffee and is an unethical employer. The hate is hilarious.

Posted via CB10
    Making up stuff now, are we?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 11:12 PM
    People can really be so shallow. I mean, what's the craze over Starbucks? Seriously, what is it? Isn't it just a coffee shop? Nothing exclusive about them, so where did this cool factor come from?

People need to simple walk into a coffee shop, like they do any other convenience store, buy their coffee and stop acting like a Starbucks is anything more than fast food joint filled with minimum wage workers.

Absolutely nothing special about them and their app.

Posted via CB10
    Don't take it out on Starbucks just because they don't have an app for your BlackBerry device.

Lol talk about being shallow! :-D

Posted from a D618
    02-14-15 11:40 PM
    Interestingly, I was asked by a friend to help set up his new Classic and one of the things he wanted was the Starbucks app. While I installed Snap, it wouldn't find it when doing a search. I also tried adding it to his Google Play account through the web site so it would show up under 'My Apps' in Snap but still no go.

So I had to install the APK to get it on the Classic.

No issues on my Z30 as I have been using it for a year at least.
    02-16-15 08:48 PM
    I want a dunkin donuts app

Blackberry z30
    02-16-15 09:11 PM
    People can really be so shallow. I mean, what's the craze over Starbucks? Seriously, what is it? Isn't it just a coffee shop? Nothing exclusive about them, so where did this cool factor come from? People need to simple walk into a coffee shop, like they do any other convenience store, buy their coffee and stop acting like a Starbucks is anything more than fast food joint filled with minimum wage workers. Absolutely nothing special about them and their app.Posted via CB10
    Lol. Next.
    02-17-15 09:08 PM
    I did a security wipe when I updated my Z30 from 10.2.1 to 10.3.1.

When I tried to install the Starbucks App :

From Amazon, not there.

From Snap, the Install button would grey-out and then nothing would happen (even when repeating after reset). Even tried via Web Google Play to kick-start Snap but no luck.

From Evozi.com, ended up with an old version that wouldn't go past the log-on screen.

Finally, loaded 1Mobile, and I now have the most up-to-date Starbucks App installed and working flawlessly (except for the store locator which requires Google Play services, but the App doesn't complain until you actually open the locator).

For what it's worth, I prefer Timmy's coffee but their latte sucks.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 02:19 PM
    Install the client from BlackBerry world or the official android app from amazon app store.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 08:11 PM
    Install the client from BlackBerry world or the official android app from amazon app store.
    The Starbucks App is not available in BlackBerry World or Amazon Appstore. That's what this whole thread is about.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 01:05 AM
    Install v2.7.2 using snap on my Z10 and then my PP. Works great on both. All features work even shake to pay. I like it much better than Make as I can reload via PayPal within the app as well see all my rewards and when they expire. That way I don't forget to use them.

Posted CB10->BB Passport
    03-12-15 09:34 PM
    Just read this on CNN, Hackers are draining bank accounts via the Starbucks app.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/13/tech...app/index.html

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 -Q10SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576 Posted via CB
    05-13-15 08:34 PM
    MAKE is a great app and the functionality is excellent, in my opinion. But agreed it would be nice if BlackBerry paid the bounty to get some name apps like this native for BB10

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 09:24 PM
86 ... 234