Ok, since you all may now know every person nowadays have blackerries. im a teenager and all my friends have blakberries and stuff.... and we all like BBM and stuff.... but i sort of like the Evo more than any phone..... idk what to pick
    01-18-11 03:33 PM
    If you like BBM then BlackBerry is your obvious choice. Go with the Bold since you'll be able to type faster on a physical keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 03:39 PM
    thanks chrisy... i infact have a tour 9630.... i think thats why im saying this... cuz i think sprint needs to upgrade with Blackberries...
    01-18-11 03:49 PM
    They sure do. VZW does also. Going from the 9630 to the 9650 you'll have added memory, wifi, trackpad, and the ability to upgrade to OS 6 which will give you a better browsing experience. It's a decent phone.

Having said that, I'm going from a 9630 to an Android phone myself. I use BBM too but I also use Google Talk, so that's what I'll use on the Android. I'm looking forward to better browsing and some new features.

Let us know what you decide.

Last edited by chrisy520; 01-18-11 at 03:54 PM.
    01-18-11 03:51 PM
    Okay... you seem like a very polite women....... I actually like the Evo very much, but the only reason why i dont wanna get it, its cuz its been out for about 8 months.... and i think that the Evo 4g Shift isnt a upgrade to a evo.....
    01-18-11 03:56 PM
    Unless you have some compelling reason to get the Evo. Get the BB and have fun with BBM. Whatever "extra" the evo can do likely isn't going to keep you interested for long. The "new" of anything wears off very quickly.
    01-18-11 06:11 PM
    Don't completely leave out consideration of the Style. You can get it about half the price of a 9650, and it has more power and the charge port is in a better location. The keyboard is larger than that of the Tour/Bold, with a better camera.

Last edited by BergerKing; 01-18-11 at 11:23 PM.
    01-18-11 10:53 PM
    Yeah, if you are on Sprint and all your friends have BBs, I'd stick with that. Like BergerKing said, the Style is a REALLY nice BB.

I went with the Torch since I'm on AT&T but that Style is really nice.
    01-18-11 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD