Hey guys,

So I have a stl100-3 and it's perfect for me. I've had it for 2 months and no problems really, works perfectly 99% of the time.

My battery life, despite all the complaints is great. I can get a full day and then some in regards to how much I use my phone (which is a good amount.)

Having said that, I still want more as I am interested in more battery power.

Now, I've heard that third party batteries aren't the best but I've done some reading and found the MPJ battery.

Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10 LS1 L-S1

This one here is perfect for me because it's 2750 MAH and it doesn't need a bigger case so my phone stays the same size.

Has anyone had any experience with this battery? Can anyone give me a different suggestion as to what third party battery I should buy?

Also, I've heard that ordering these batteries are costly due to the fact that the Canadian Customs will tax you if the company doesn't label it as a "gift." I've seen someone on youtube order one for his G-Note 3 and he was charged.

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    07-25-14 12:42 PM
    I bought one of the KINPS battery but can't really tell a difference although it was boasting 2300 mah.

That being said, I got the extended battery with 4000-something mah but with a gigantic back cover. It does mess up the sleekness of the phone but when battery power is more important than form, go with the extended battery.

The other option is to get the battery bundle.

Black Carbon Fiber Z10 H.E.
    07-25-14 03:14 PM
    BATTERY bundle charger is the best solution to my experience.
    You don't add extra size to your phone and you use it when you need it sweep the battery when possible or charge the phone when the battery is not removable.

Sent from my Z 30
    07-26-14 03:25 PM
    BATTERY bundle charger is the best solution to my experience.
    You don't add extra size to your phone and you use it when you need it sweep the battery when possible or charge the phone when the battery is not removable.

Sent from my Z 30
    I agree with this... You can charge the battery and keep your phone "unplugged". All you have to do is to buy a battery charging bundle (original, battery with charger, for only 20 dollars!!) and you're always on the go!

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    07-26-14 03:42 PM