Cant figure out the myspace mobile for my 8130....Sprint is no help, cuz they all sux and I just need to know why Im not getting my notifications.
    Pin me: 31A1A24E
    04-01-09 10:21 AM
    The MySpace mobile app is like that. Comments that get posted to your page will send you an e-mail alert, but it won't transfer over to the app. I found the app more of a pain to deal with than anything. The Facebook app is much better i think...
    04-01-09 10:22 AM
    Go to Profiles>>Advanced>>'Active' Profile>>MySpace and make sure your In and Out of Holster is set to Tone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 10:23 AM
    Well, my fault! Totally useless info I just gave you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 10:25 AM
    there could be a number of reasons for not receiving notifications....

i do know that my problem was that my login email address for myspace wasn't associated with my BB and that is why i wasn't getting notifications

there are a few threads about this, try doing a search, you should be able to get more info!
    04-01-09 10:26 AM
    Some of us actually prefer the mobile page, rather than the apps

MySpace | Login

Facebook | Welcome to Facebook

As a general rule if you put an m in the URL instead of the www it will take you to that site's mobile page. HOWEVER not all sites have mobile pages, plus SOME can actually tell you are on a phone and will automatically load the mobile page.
    04-01-09 10:27 AM
    Thank you all so much! U help me alot! And I really do think i like the moble page better!
    04-01-09 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD