Can anyone recommend a place to buy a new screen for my factory unlocked z30. First one I bought the screen was for a verizon branded z30, second one I bought said it was for a factory unlocked z30 and now on my third screen that I have not received yet and the seller says he's waiting for his supplier to test the screen so he can ship it. I could have just bought a new phone by now.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 10:13 PM
    Where have you been buying them? Ebay? Always look for 100% feedback or dont buy it, my rule of thumb works for me every time

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    06-05-15 10:15 PM
    Where have you been buying them? Ebay? Always look for 100% feedback or dont buy it, my rule of thumb works for me every time

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    I agree ebay is best now there is amazon as well.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    06-05-15 11:19 PM
    I've purchased both versions from this seller and just recently gave away my white unlocked Z30 from shopblackberry in the pay it forward thread. Links to both screens from legitimate seller below. Also comes with tools/T4 if you need them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PKZ...UvbUpU11694859

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00Q80...UvbUpU11694859

Here is the video guide I used the first time...

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 11:47 PM
    I will try amazon.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 09:14 AM
    I recently replaced the LED screen on my white Z30 with a unit that I purchased from Amazon. The screen is great and the repair went smoothly, but the unit I purchased did not come with the frame assembly, so I had to reuse the original which means that I had to remove the old screen and adhesive strips holding the LCD to the frame. I tried some double sided tape but it's not holding very well. Does anyone have experience with a good tape that will hold the screen to the frame securely?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 07:27 PM
    I recently replaced the LED screen on my white Z30 with a unit that I purchased from Amazon. The screen is great and the repair went smoothly, but the unit I purchased did not come with the frame assembly, so I had to reuse the original which means that I had to remove the old screen and adhesive strips holding the LCD to the frame. I tried some double sided tape but it's not holding very well. Does anyone have experience with a good tape that will hold the screen to the frame securely?

Posted via CB10
    Photo?
    :-D

  Pastaporto aglio e olio... Mmmhhh!  
    06-13-15 08:23 PM
    Unfortunately not, phone is home and I am on the road (using a spare Q10). The issue is that the edge of the screen is lifting after a few hours of use. I need a stickier tape than the 3M product I used. The OEM stuff was black and tacky as all get out. My guess is that's what I need, but have no idea where to source it.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 05:12 AM
    Bump. Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-15 09:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have replaced quite a few Z30 screens, you don't need any adhesive strips for replacing the screen only. The screws on the back hold the screen in place. Z30 screens do not come with frame assembly. Bottom is held in place with the lips and top has kind of notches and the rest is held by screws from the back.
    06-20-15 01:25 AM
    There are no screws on the screen that I purchased and installed, the original frame had to be re-used. Here is a link to unit that I purchased Amazon.com: LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly For Blackberry Z30 White - AllRepairParts USA Seller: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Maybe I'm completely missing something but the method you describe did not work for me.
    06-22-15 12:51 AM
    If you look at the links in the post 4 above you'll see the screws on the back. Which network is your phone activated on? How did you remove the old screen? Screens are usually removed by removing the back cover and then you have to undo 9 t4 screws. After that you pry the screen off with a tool.
    06-22-15 01:50 AM
    I used the links above for reference. The screen that I purchased and installed did not come with the frame that has the screws for installation. Therefore I had to completely remove my cracked screen from the original assembly and reassemble using the old frame. Attaching the screen to the frame is the part I am having issues with, the rest was quite easy.
    06-22-15 12:03 PM