I am really confused and need help!

So I once sent a friendship request to an old friend.

I love posting some stuff/photo once in a while. Private and only for friends only.

So when my friend accepted it, I wanted to check his timeline later. And I saw that he made something in the settings, so I can't see anything on it!

The other day I wanted to know why and how? He said that he took a break from Facebook and tried to change the subject. Then he mentioned about a fun post I made and the comments about my friends, etc.

I thought "Well, he checked my posts I can't?" So now I want to hide my all my older posts from him!

Does anyone know how to hide all my old timeline from a certain user? Seems to need a PhD in the FB settings. I really am not able to hide it from him. And I know he posts a lot!

Sure, some can say, just delete him. But he is an old buddy and sometimes we meet. But I am a "quit pro quo"-guy. You wanna party? Then invite me too from time to time.

So any great advise how to hide "elder posts"/timeline from a certain user is hardly appreciated, ladies and gents!

I know you can help me.
    01-31-15 08:13 PM
    I found it ffs. Funny times we live in when using google for help. No chance.

So just head to your friends list and there lists like "family", "friends" and "limited".

There you can put the name of the friend, and thats it! He cant see older and future posts! Done!
    01-31-15 08:26 PM
    Privacy settings - Blocked Users - and than hit him on the restricted list. Nothing what you post to friends only can be seen, only public posts....
    01-31-15 08:29 PM