Hi there. Anyone know of a free to use MKV to MP4 video converter for Torch. All I can find are free downloads that then charge the Earth or just give 3 minutes worth of conversion. If anyone knows of one then could you please let me have the link here. Thanky kindly.
    06-15-11 06:25 AM
    I use WinFF. It works really good and it's free.(Donations accepted) You can get more details from their website:

WinFF - Free Video Converter

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lego Star Wars likes this.
    06-15-11 07:51 AM
    Thanks. Downloaded and works perfectly. Any else reading this take note, and dont forget to thank dairyberry. You will find that button on the bottom right. Dairyberry you are my hero
    06-15-11 09:56 AM
    formatoz.com that is all. seriously best media converter of all time and it's free. works for audio, video,dvd ripping,and even images

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 10:10 AM
    Handbrake works great also.
    06-15-11 11:06 AM
    MKV to MP4-quite good mkv to mp4 file converter . Google search one video converter , very good software.
    01-25-13 12:36 AM
    I selected ddvideo video to mp4 gain,It help me convert any videos or musics files to mp4 format with good quality.
    with mp3gain,mp4gain function in the tool.very great. enjoy it.
    03-19-13 09:54 PM
    Freemake. There are two separate downloads. Audio and video. I use it for my iPad Mini and Z10.

".....I thouhgt to myself....." Yes, we all do that.
    07-30-13 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD