I removed several apps, through Options>Advanded Options>Appilcations. Now i want to re-install them but I'm not sure which ones I deleted.

Here is a list of what I have now, Can someone look at their Bery and tell me what I am missing?

Blackberry 4.3 Core
    Semitic Characters and Font...
    Blackberry attachment service
    Brickbreaker
    Browser
    Email Setup Application
    Memo Pad
    Password Keeper
    Phone
    Tasks
    09-20-08 01:10 PM
    Hook up to DM and go to apploader, you will see all of your apps and then just check the box for what you want...
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 09-20-08 at 01:22 PM.
    09-20-08 01:15 PM
    Yup, SD is correct. This is the quickest, easiest way to find all apps.
    09-20-08 01:20 PM
    Hook up to DM and go to apploader, you will see all of your apps and then just check the box for what you want...
    I tried that, don't you think I tried that (guess the movie)

When I use DM and go to App Loader, the only applications shown are the 3 I added - weathereye, cb launcher, and google maps.

I don't see the list of originally installed apps
    09-20-08 01:43 PM
    It sounds like you don't have your device OS installed on your computer. If you did, the App Loader would show you all to the OS modules. Have you ever installed it?
    09-20-08 05:42 PM
    It sounds like you don't have your device OS installed on your computer. If you did, the App Loader would show you all to the OS modules. Have you ever installed it?
    I don't believe I do, just what is on the the Blackberry Users Tools CD. Am I screwed ?

I bought it used, did he forget to give me an OS CD
    09-20-08 07:17 PM
    No, you'll be fine. Perform the MOP that's linked in my sig. It will show you how and where to get the OS and install it on your PC. That's all you need to do.
    09-20-08 07:21 PM
    No, you'll be fine. Perform the MOP that's linked in my sig. It will show you how and where to get the OS and install it on your PC. That's all you need to do.
    Beautiful, thanks

All done ( I hope)
    09-20-08 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD