So i got my Blackberry curve 8520 last may, i was so excited to use it then i noticed that y phone's battery dies so fast even if i was not using it then i searched it on google if there's somethings wrong that i saw a post that said it was normal, so i waited this long to see if it will last long but still it dies so fast and its heating up. Before i sleep last night i make sure that my fone is full charge, i slept around 12:00am then i woke up this morning by 5am and i saw my battery was only 2 bars left and its heated up. I really dont know what to do, i closed and deleted some apps, but i didnt dlete facebook and twitter. Please help me.
    06-29-11 05:39 PM
    If it's heating up then you have a problem, this happened to me.
    Go into your carrier's store, tell them and hopefully you'll get a replacement.
    06-29-11 05:46 PM
    But how? Its just a package from my dad. Its from netherlands, and im at the philippines.
    06-29-11 06:07 PM
    The 85XX series does not have good battery life, you must take steps to improve it for example, you can shut it down at night, or at the very least turn off the radios.
    06-30-11 10:29 AM
    Take a look at some of the tricks I collected for my 8220, particularly SmartWiFi.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f85/bat...tricks-210271/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 07:34 PM
    my curve did that too, just before i got my upgrade to the torch, must have been a harware issue, as i tried 3 batteries and a security wipe and it still killed batteries
    06-30-11 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD