So I posted a thread on my PC but I forgot to subscribe to it. On the new wap forums I didn't see a link to subscribe so I went to the very bottom of the page and found this.

Return to Default View - Recommended when viewing in Internet Explorer/Firefox (not mobile friendly)

So I'm thinking I can just subscribe to it on the regular forums view in page view and then go back to wap.crackberry.com and be on wap. Well I subscribed but when I went to get back on wap it wouldn't go back. I click the new forums link on the wap site and then it brings me to the default pc version of the forums.

My question is how do I get back now?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 09:54 PM
    Ohh and I realize it says I'm posting on wap I'm on the old forums template. I'd rather be on the new.

09-01-08 09:55 PM
    I inadvertently clicked default a couple of days ago. Go back to the same place where you selected default and select wap3 as the option. That will bring back the mobile-friendly page.
    09-01-08 09:58 PM
    If that doesn't work, you might just delete your CB link and reinstall it. A I had to do this once to get it back.

09-02-08 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD