So, I have very large suspicions with my girlfriend. I would like to put a Mobile Spy on her Blackberry for awhile maybe a week or so, so I can see if she texts any guys or anything.... Cause we had a dispute and I saw some stuff on her phone anyways, does anyone know where I can find a free Mobile spy or borrow someones?
    06-10-11 05:22 AM
    So, I have very large suspicions with my girlfriend. I would like to put a Mobile Spy on her Blackberry for awhile maybe a week or so, so I can see if she texts any guys or anything.... Cause we had a dispute and I saw some stuff on her phone anyways, does anyone know where I can find a free Mobile spy or borrow someones?
    Dude, unless the phone she's using is your's and you pay the bill for it, what you're trying to do is highly illegal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-11 05:27 AM
    Not only illegal but immoral. If you don't trust her then get rid of her. There's no need to "spy" on her phone, if your that insecure in your relationship then maybe its time for a new one?
    06-10-11 05:37 AM
    She would be completely fine with it I would just ask her before hand...
    06-10-11 05:44 AM
    Then just ask her who she is texting. Simple solution.
    homer1475 likes this.
    06-10-11 05:50 AM
    So, I have very large suspicions with my girlfriend. I would like to put a Mobile Spy on her Blackberry for awhile maybe a week or so, so I can see if she texts any guys or anything....
    I see you got the answers you were looking for. I myself don't know the answers. But even if what you're planning on doing is "illegal," just deny doing it if caught; I doubt it could be proven YOU installed the software on the phone rather than your girlfriend herself.

06-10-11 05:50 AM
    Then just ask her who she is texting. Simple solution.
    I'll play the cop on this one: if she's got nothing to hide, she shouldn't object to his search(es), lol.

Last edited by T�nis; 06-10-11 at 06:02 AM.
    06-10-11 05:59 AM
    I'll play the cop on this one: if she's got nothing to hide, she shouldn't object to his search(es), lol.

Thaaaaats right, dude. Multiple searches! Lol. I don't know about free spy software, or borrowing someones spy software - how would that work? Try flexispy. I think it costs around 300 bucks from what I remember in last thread I saw like this. Or, save yourself the headaches - if your girlfriend will consent to a search, then just hook her phone to the PC, fire up BB Desktop Manager, copy her phone data, and read away. Now that's free, and you won't even have to take the approach of spying, rather you are 'helping' her by backing up her vital data.

06-10-11 06:17 AM

And I reiterate, if hes that insecure in the relationship that he can't trust his girlfriend, then he shouldn't be in the relationship in the first place. She doesn't have to consent to his search whether she has something to hide or not. It's an unreasonable search and seizure.

A normal relationship is built on trust, if you cant trust your partner, well.......

I flirt with a lot of women, my wife trusts me and knows it will go no further then flirting. A message taken out of context(flirting), can be viewed as cheating. Whether there's an actual physical relationship or not is the real question and no amount of snooping on her cell phone will produce that fact.
    Last edited by homer1475; 06-10-11 at 06:49 AM.
    06-10-11 06:45 AM
    This thread needs a better title, "I want to put spyware on a BlackBerry because I don't trust my girlfriend!"

06-10-11 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD