I have a Bold 9000 which I love but I am ready for a change and am able to upgrade. I am on BES and use it for work, but the decision of what to get next is mine. We have ATT and I would prefer to stay with them, but again, if I want to switch it is possible, but not preferable. What I don't like about the Bold:
    Not enough App memory
    A little bit too big
    Bored with the stying
    Internet is slow
    What I like about the Bold:
    Great for texting and emails
    extremely sturdy
    BBM
    What I would like in a new phone:
    I think I would like a touchscreen, but not sure about texting with one - I have the touch, which I love, but I don't prefer emailing with it. I do, however, love how the apps work on the touch.
    App memory - I love apps

I was trying to wait it out to see what would be coming next, but I don't think I can hold out until the summer or fall. I also don't think ATT will get a touch screen.

any comments or suggestions would be helpful. I need a tech fix.
    02-08-10 04:29 PM
    If you get a Blackberry the internet usage will be about the same. So if you're
    looking for a Blackberry based on your other needs you'd be better off with a
    9700. I used a Bold 9000 for a year and I'm doing just fine with the newer model.

If you would like a touchscreen and with AT&T, the iPhone is the way to go. I
    don't really think anything else beats it. I actually use both with a sim swap here
    and there. But if you were to get an iPhone you'd be wise to wait until the summer
    anyway since the 4th gen will come out by then.
    02-08-10 04:40 PM
    Do you use your iPhone on your BB plan?
    02-09-10 12:21 PM
    02-09-10 12:28 PM
    the 9700 is a great phone its what I use.. the only thing that lacks is the browser which should be fixed sometime this year with the release of the torch browser
    02-09-10 02:24 PM
    9700 or 9630 with VZ
    02-09-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD