Hi All,

Lucky me got his hands on the new z10 in Australia 3 days early (nothing shifty) through a store that decided to go out early.

What a great phone!

But i need help for the you guys out there and there has to be a few of you in the same position that i am finding myself in.

Hopefully, the thread does not go of track onto other subjects.

I will try and keep this in simple form for everyone to understand what is currently happening:
    Summary:
    1. I have a laptop that is running Microsoft Outlook 2007
    2. I have four (4) email accounts on this laptop
    3. I do not have any Hotmail, GMail, Google accounts
    4. All my accounts are work related account (eg: [email protected])
    5. My previous phone (iPhone 4s) i have all four (4) accounts set up on that phone and had no issues. I could send, recieve etc
    6. I am not running a server. Fairly simple in the way it has been set up in that emails come to my laptop and to my phone

I have tried to set up one (1) of my accounts on the z10 and i thought i got it working but i CANNOT send email from the phone (it shows up not sent)

My current settings for the one (1) account that i have tried to set up (if this helps) is as follows:
    Server Address:
    Port: 995
    Encryption: SSL
    IMAP Path Prefix is empty
    SMPT Port: 25
    SMPT Encryption is show as OFF
    Used push if supported is ON
    Sync Interval is as 30 MINUTES

Is there some one out there that can give me a step by step on how i set these accounts up.

Please keep it simple if anyone can spare the time to help me set up these four accounts of the beautiful phone
    03-22-13 08:42 PM
    can't you just look up how it's set up on your iphone, or laptop? that's what i'd do. it being an uncommon free account would make it very hard for someone to give you step by step instructions.
    03-22-13 09:35 PM
    Hi All,

Lucky me got his hands on the new z10 in Australia 3 days early (nothing shifty) through a store that decided to go out early.

What a great phone!

But i need help for the you guys out there and there has to be a few of you in the same position that i am finding myself in.

Hopefully, the thread does not go of track onto other subjects.

I will try and keep this in simple form for everyone to understand what is currently happening:
    Summary:
    1. I have a laptop that is running Microsoft Outlook 2007
    2. I have four (4) email accounts on this laptop
    3. I do not have any Hotmail, GMail, Google accounts
    4. All my accounts are work related account (eg: [email protected])
    5. My previous phone (iPhone 4s) i have all four (4) accounts set up on that phone and had no issues. I could send, recieve etc
    6. I am not running a server. Fairly simple in the way it has been set up in that emails come to my laptop and to my phone

I have tried to set up one (1) of my accounts on the z10 and i thought i got it working but i CANNOT send email from the phone (it shows up not sent)

My current settings for the one (1) account that i have tried to set up (if this helps) is as follows:
    Server Address:
    Port: 995
    Encryption: SSL
    IMAP Path Prefix is empty
    SMPT Port: 25
    SMPT Encryption is show as OFF
    Used push if supported is ON
    Sync Interval is as 30 MINUTES

Is there some one out there that can give me a step by step on how i set these accounts up.

Please keep it simple if anyone can spare the time to help me set up these four accounts of the beautiful phone
    It sounds like there is actually a known issue regarding this email problem. If that is correct, they are working on a solution. I have the opposite problem as you. I can't receive for some reason. Sucks. Good thing the browser rocks

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 11:50 PM
    It sounds like there is actually a known issue regarding this email problem. If that is correct, they are working on a solution. I have the opposite problem as you. I can't receive for some reason. Sucks. Good thing the browser rocks

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to hijack, but I wanted to update and say that I got my email figured out. I was under the impression that bis was out however after logging in to the att bis website and reconfiguring, I am now getting emails

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 02:13 PM