Okay I had my school email system setup for my Blackberry. Now they went to a new server Webmail by Google but it still uses the same username and password (including the school.edu instead of gmail.com). Basically when you login you use the username before the school.edu instead of username at gmail.com; it takes you to a Gmail like inbox and etc (still Google App). Now Ive been trying to set it up via T-Mobile's website and it doesn't work at all, I get a error that they couldn't setup the email. Anyone have a clue how I would setup this type of email?
    08-31-08 01:21 PM
    You probably will have to check with the support at your school for directions to set it up. You will probably have to enter the settings manually. In my email account, it has the directions for setting up email with outlook. I would check in my email account and look in the settings to see if they have it there for, if not, contact someone to assist you with getting the proper settings i.e. outgoing server, incoming server etc...
    08-31-08 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD