Hello.

I recently installed the "bPhone Icon" theme for my Sprint BB Curve 8330. The BB OS is v4.5.0.131.

I *love* the new theme, but am greatly missing a (default?) feature that was present in all the other themes I used before. In the other themes, including the ones that came with the new BB, whenever I received a PIN message from any other BB user, the message would appear in the color red. This was a terrific way to easily distinguish my PIN messages from all the others.

If anyone can explain how I can restore that feature (without having to give up the new theme that I've really come to enjoy) it would be greatly appreciated! I've tried to figure this out on my own, but just cannot seem to find the magic formula. Thanks in advance!!!

Wolf
    06-01-09 06:36 PM
    go to messages, then menu key, scroll to options, select general and scroll down to make PIN level 1. if it is marked as "Yes" then the themer changed the color of the level one messages when making the theme. contact him/her and see if they can change it to red for you.
    06-01-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD