I have a blackberry pearl and am going onto an iphone 4s tomorrow with a new job.. In my password keeper on my pearl I have over a 100 usernames and passwords. I do not want to type them all out manually
    Downloaded magicberry to view the .IPD backup file, however it doesn't show the password keeper details..
    Easy there any way of me not manually writing 100 usernames and passwords please? i.e converting or viewing this file to read on my PC?
    11-17-11 11:01 AM
    I have a blackberry pearl and am going onto an iphone 4s tomorrow with a new job.. In my password keeper on my pearl I have over a 100 usernames and passwords. I do not want to type them all out manually
    Downloaded magicberry to view the .IPD backup file, however it doesn't show the password keeper details..
    Easy there any way of me not manually writing 100 usernames and passwords please? i.e converting or viewing this file to read on my PC?
    No, I don't think so ... ask for a 9900 instead ! Then, you will.
    11-17-11 12:22 PM
    Nope, you are typing them out. Should have em saved to a Spreadsheet or something for easy portability
    11-17-11 12:26 PM
    Can you copy and paste that from password keeper to your memo pad?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-11 12:32 PM
    Nope, you are typing them out. Should have em saved to a Spreadsheet or something for easy portability
    Speadsheet wouldn't be a 'safe' idea
    11-17-11 01:03 PM
    Can you copy and paste that from password keeper to your memo pad?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No they come out gobeldigook
    11-17-11 01:04 PM
    Speadsheet wouldn't be a 'safe' idea

No, a spreadsheet with no thought to security would be a bad idea and considered not safe. I have been using a spreadsheet for years. No issues. Security begins and ends with you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-17-11 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD