Ok I have searched the form and either I am not looking for the correct thing or it is just not there.

I just bought a new computer so I had to of course set up the BB software on it. I put the desk top software and sinked it. Got everything working. I get all my mail (3 accounts ) pushed to the phone. I have one from work, Bell south, and Gmail. My bell south is the one that also is synced to my outlook.

I use my outlook for all my appointments and my contacts, so my phone syncs to it for these.

Just did this over the weekend Saturday and Sunday i received well over 1000 messages from [email protected], they came in at 100's at a time. Of coarse if you are doing something or wanting to while it is happening nothing else happens.

Please tell me what I did wrong and how to stop this. I did not use the redirect, or at lease anymore. When I first got the phone I did set it up, but I like it better through push.

Thanks in advance.

Please fell free to contact me through PIN or this site if you can help.
    05-19-08 07:35 AM
    you can go ahead and delete this thread,
    1) I called ATT and found out that when I reinstalled the desktop I by mistake selected BES instead of BIS, so those where coming from the BES server.

Thanks
    05-19-08 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD