Hey guys,

I just purchased a Jabra BT3030 to work with my BB Curve 8320 because my headset jack messed up and so a bluetooth headset would be the next option. The problem is that when I go to pair the headset with my phone, it searches but can never find it. I don't know if I am doing this wrong or maybe it isn't compatible and I hoping you guys can help me out. If there is another bluetooth stereo headset device that you guys have come across and loved it please recommend it because I would really want to look into it.

Thanks!!!
    06-26-08 01:36 PM
    I have the same problem with this headset and a BB 8707g; the phone searches, never finds it and never stops searching, the only way out of it is to shut the phone down and remove the battery (else it will keep searching when powered back on).

I'm baffled, I thought the point with Bluetooth was universiality. And it only took about 15 sec to pair this headset with a SonyEricsson w660i.

Ideas? Most appreciated.
    06-27-08 04:29 PM
    I connected!

Jabra has a pairing simulator:
    jabra.pairx.co.uk/?l=28&pp=643&sm=5

seems pretty obvious but following it step by step actually got me connected

I also got around the issue with the hanging phone by disconnecting the phone from the laptop before setting the phone to search for additional bt devices.
    06-27-08 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD