i have a Bold 9000 and i have been getting booted off msn messenger frequently lately saying i have signed in on another computer, a lot of my friends say they have the same problem on there different BB's, it continues although we have changed password numerous times,i cannot stand it, is it a glitch concerning rim and msn msngr or is it a case of hack.

Please help and explore both possibilities, what can i do?....

im running 4.6 in case your wondering
    05-06-10 07:56 PM
    You can download Nimbuzz and it should have MSN capabilities for the meantime.
    05-06-10 08:21 PM
    i tried nimbuzz but is it safe? after i tried that i got a msg on my facebook on my computer saying someone tried logging in from norway i think, but im in the caribbean so how is that possible?
    05-06-10 08:27 PM
    Don't know if this helps but a long time ago I used to use AIM on my storm and if i was signed onto to AIM on my laptop it would not let me be signed in on the storm. I had to first log off on my computer then log on the storm.

Hope this helps
    05-06-10 08:36 PM
    This happens to me too, and it's only with MSN. Quite frankly, I'm getting quite pissed off with it and am trying to get people to switch to the far more reliable Google Talk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD