Hi all,

I need all your expertise advises on the below situation:

I have two desktop options in my Contacts
    - One with Wireless Sync. is "Not Available" and the other with Wireless Sync. is "Available"
    - The one with wireless synchronization showing "Not Available" with 670 entries and the other with wireless synchronization showing "Yes" with 510 entries.
    - The new contacts are not listed in the Contacts but I'm able to see the contacts when I use the Search in my Blackberry.

When I connect my Blackberry to DM, I can see that there are two address books - one address book with 517 entries (working version) and one with 1187 entries (a combination of working and not working Contacts)

You see the screenshot via this link ttp://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x242/oscarquek/Blackberry/duplicatecontacts.jpg

Does anyone know how to extract out the 670 entries?

I'm reluctant to use the RSET command on my contacts as it will wipe out all my new contacts.

Thanks for all your advice in advance.

Cheers.
    04-13-10 08:36 AM
    The contacts that you don't see in Contacts but can find by searching may simply be filtered. In the Address Book, press Menu and select Filter. Uncheck any box that is checked.
    04-13-10 08:38 AM
    Hi,
    thanks for your tip but all the 4 boxes - Business, Personal, Untitled 3 and Untitled 4 are unchecked.
    Any idea how to extract the missing contacts from the bigger Address Book in my Blackberry?
    04-14-10 11:03 PM
    If you make a backup, do both Address Books get backed up? If they do, you may be able to use ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor to extract the contacts from one database so you can import them into the other. ABC has a free trial.
    04-15-10 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD