im so sorry to disturb everyone again but i really need help accessing the engineering screens on my blackberry.
    I know its against the rules to tell your imei number but i dont think its aproblem to give out the details

app version 6.0.0.570 (2532)
    pin: 2343cf36
    uptime 8449 secs

I just cant enter the details into the generators properly please help me guys

please someone generate me a code to enter the damn engineering screen, hook a brother up plsplsplspls thanks bros
    01-21-12 12:34 PM
    If you do a search, you'll find 10 pages worth of forum threads, etc. on the subject. Most of which warn that, if you don't know what you're doing, you shouldn't be there. Unless you like a fancy brick. And the newer folks who got in there pretty much indicated there was nothing useful for them there. Perhaps second thoughts about getting into the engineering screens are in order?
    01-21-12 12:49 PM
    bro i understand ur concern for me but I need to find my mep id which is in there thats all, unless u know another way to find my mep id i'd be very grateful thanks bro, i wanna unlock my phone for free u see
    01-21-12 12:56 PM
    bro i understand ur concern for me but I need to find my mep id which is in there thats all, unless u know another way to find my mep id i'd be very grateful thanks bro, i wanna unlock my phone for free u see
    I had a friend who was selling an older BB. AT&T was able to give me the unlock procedure & code just from the IMEI info. And you don't need to get into the engineering screens for that.
    01-21-12 01:45 PM
    You can get the MEP ID by using a MEP reader & USB data cable.

If you want to get your device unlocked you can also unlock it with Blackberry unlocking services that support carrier unlocking methods.
    01-21-12 02:34 PM
    Your going about this all wrong. I told you in your other thread that you have to keep the help me screen open the whole time your getting the info to put in the generator.
    The mep number isn't going to unlock your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-12 02:37 PM
    go to Free Unlock Code

And fill out the forum, and in 48 hrs you will have unlock code, with no need for the mep ID
    01-21-12 03:20 PM
    im so sorry to disturb everyone again but i really need help accessing the engineering screens on my blackberry.
    I know its against the rules to tell your imei number but i dont think its aproblem to give out the details

app version 6.0.0.570 (2532)
    pin: 2343cf36
    uptime 8449 secs

I just cant enter the details into the generators properly please help me guys

please someone generate me a code to enter the damn engineering screen, hook a brother up plsplsplspls thanks bros
    If you close the Help screen before entering in your uptime and generating your code. It will not work, because the uptime will have changed.

It's not against any rules to tell your IMEI, just don't know why people would be asking for that info. I mean aside from unlocking purposes. Sorry, reading through it seems your reasons for wanting to gain access are a little confusing. Perhaps it would be best just to explain what you are trying to do, cause you can't access it now, and you want information you can get elsewhere. Sounds like you are a few clicks and swipe away from a beautiful looking BlackBerry Brick.
    01-21-12 03:29 PM
    enough with the lectures dude use this to get at the engineering screen:
    zibri.org/2009/08/hidden-things-are-usually-best.html

the end!
    02-28-12 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD