I got rid of my @yahoo and @rocketmail emails, and I cannot delete the icons from from my screen/desktop. I can hide it, but that's it! Any help would be awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 12:09 AM
    Try under options>Advanced Options>Applications> highlight what you need to delete and press the left menu key>select delete
    08-21-10 12:20 AM
    the email addresses have to be deleted from your account, as service books will prevent the icons from being deleted.

as i stated in your other post, goto your Email Setup icon or log into BIS on a computer to fully delete the email addresses off your phone. just deleting the icon will not do it.
    08-21-10 12:25 AM
    Sorry! I didn't think I hit post on the other question you also answered. Still learning, but thanks for the help. I did try the route david9962000 suggested!

08-21-10 12:35 AM
    Sorry! I didn't think I hit post on the other question you also answered. Still learning, but thanks for the help. I did try the route david9962000 suggested!

well what he suggested to you is how you delete applications on the phone. its not going to delete your email addresses as you asked so its not going to fix your problem.
    08-21-10 12:40 AM
    dictoresno is correct.
    08-21-10 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD