Here's my situation:
    My wife and I currently have Treo 650's on Sprint. We enjoy being able to send each other calendar reminders, contacts, grocery shopping lists, PCS to PCS, etc. For work I have a BB 8700c. I really like both devices and have become accustom to using both. I am leaving my current company. My new company says I need to have a phone (they'll reimburse me) and it has to be either Windows Mobile or BB (they don't support Palm). Here's where I have to make a decision. I don't really want to have to carry around two devices any longer. However, I can't really use my Palm (unless I install BB Connect for Palm - if I can get it to work properly on Sprint). The other issue is that I don't want to give out my personal cell number to customers. I'd prefer two have two numbers ring to one phone. I can configure GrandCentral.com to do this. Do I keep my Palm and get a new line of service with a BB? Or, do I buy a BB and port my number over (but then my wife and I can't share things)? Any thoughts or suggestions? I know there has to be others out there like me that don't want to carry around 2 phones but also want to keep personal and professional life seperate.
    11-21-07 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD