I am having trouble with logging into my blackberry id username,my friend bought a new phone and let me have his old one. So we changed sim cards and did everything at the store as well, ( we both have the same company ) but now i cant access my appworld when i go to download an app it brings me to the login page, but when i put in my blackberry Id it says " enter the username assosciated with this smart phone ". I was wondering if anyone knows if you change this with the phone or online?
    Thanks.
    06-11-12 08:38 PM
    Did you wipe the phone after you got it from your friend, then battery pull, then set everything up again, with your sim card in it?
    06-11-12 08:43 PM
    i did it at rogers store and they said everything would be switched but i have a feeling they missed something, can you tell me how to do this?
    06-11-12 09:00 PM
    Could it be you need to take your old phone off of your account, same for your friend and then add your new phone to your account?
    06-11-12 09:15 PM
    i did it at rogers store and they said everything would be switched but i have a feeling they missed something, can you tell me how to do this?
    Sure, Go back to the store with your friend & explain what is going on.
    06-11-12 09:19 PM
    how would i do this ? on blackberrys website it has something about resetting my blackberry id so if i reset both of them do you think?
    06-11-12 09:22 PM
    You need to do a security wipe. You will find this in the options and security. You can choose the option to leave the programs but security wipe the user data. After the security wipe, log in with the BlackBerryID associated with your AppWorld account.
    06-11-12 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD