ok, so my concern is regarding the internet tethering. I have service with T-mobile, I have an unlimited data plan. so i was wondering if by using internet tethering with my bb 9900 to my bb playbook, will my service provider charge me additional fees?? can they know im using it? since it doesnt use up any data.this came to my attention after hearing rumors of other providers(att, verizon) charging additional fees for using the internet tethering.
    03-28-12 02:09 AM
    if you have a blackberry you can bridge it. i believe Att and VZN have blocked that service... but there is a work around. If you do bridge your phone then it is as if your phone is using the data and from what I know there is no way to tell.

Try using the search function for the forum and you should get the answer. If you dont then wait until someone from the states can answer the question.
    03-28-12 02:33 AM
    if you have a blackberry you can bridge it. i believe Att and VZN have blocked that service... but there is a work around. If you do bridge your phone then it is as if your phone is using the data and from what I know there is no way to tell.

Try using the search function for the forum and you should get the answer. If you dont then wait until someone from the states can answer the question.
    tks for your nice help
    03-28-12 04:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD